diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1)

If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) - Lisa Renee Jones Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 4 out of 5 Smexy ControllersReview Source: PublisherReviewer: HeatherIf I Were You …Whoa. Talk about some crazy, be careful what you wish for, fast paced read. It’s rare that i can knock out a book in one sitting, but this one had my gripping my seat. Between the suspense of this mysterious, woman (Rebecca) and the suspense of the life of Sara, I’m not certain where to really begin.First, I like Sara. I can’t relate to everything in her life, but I get her, her actions, and how she begins to feel. She throws caution to the wind and embarks on not only a steamy romance that isn’t supposed to have strings attached, but she falls into her dream job.Now there were things that I didn’t understand. I’m not big on submissive type stories, but this isn’t what Sara is. It is, however, a part of the story. It comes into play pretty early on as it sets the pace for the mystery. If you’re like me, and not bothered by reading it, then this can still be enjoyed for the steamy sex and well, the mystery of Rebecca. That is what drew me in, just like Sara, I had to know about Rebecca. Where is she, is she alright, etc … but then something happened. Quickly we see Sara, sweet but maybe not so innocent as she portrays, unfold as two dark, handsome, and mysterious men battle for her attentions. The problem? They are both from Rebecca’s world, the one that terrorized her, and assumed by Sara, sent her running. Or worse, got her killed … So I tried my best not to give too much away. However, one last warning … this is a major cliffhanger that left me foaming for more. At the same time, I was disappointed. While I came away entertained, I felt there was little closure for me. It won’t stop me from following the trilogy, but if you don’t like to wait then it’s best to wait till all the book are available. For now, I’ll have to be contempt and wait … patiently.