diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Songs of Love Lost and Found

Songs of Love Lost and Found - Jo Beverley, Robin Hobb, Jacqueline Carey, Tanith Lee Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: PublisherReviewer: AimeeKayI was soooo excited I got to read this anthology. I am sooo glad I wasn’t disappointed. I have to admit the only reason I jumped at the chance to read and review Songs of Love Lost and Found was because it has a story by Tanith Lee in it. She is one of my all time favorite writers. Fortunately, all the stories were good, not just Lee’s, and before I knew it I found myself already finished!There are only five stories in the book and they are all about love in one way or another. Not all the stories had happy endings, but each was well-written and drew me in, from the first page to the last. The Marrying Maid – sweet and funny.The Blue Boots - I so thought would end differently than it did!You, And You Alone - so mysterious and moving at the same time.Under/Above the Water – definitely had to pay attention during this one.Demon Lover – wasn’t sure how this one was going to end either. I think if I have any complaint about the anthology or any of the stories it contains, it would be that I wish there could have been more stories or that I wish some of them were longer. I’m definitely giving this one 5 out of 5 controllers! The ones with the little crowns this one was that good!