diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Timespell

Timespell - Diana Paz Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 4.5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Blog TourReviewer: HeatherTimespell is a cross between and urban fantasy and a historical novel. It revolves around three different girls who are born to become the Daughters of Fate. We follow these three 16 year old girls as they discover the bonds of friendship and save the world from the Sorceress. Daughters of the Past, Present, and Future must travel back in time to Pre-Revolutionary France to close off the portal that threatens to undo history as they know it. But first they must accept their fate and chose to join together. This is easier said than done, when it’s discovered that the final daughter is an enemy. This journey shows us pain, but it also reminds us about forgiveness too. We get to see each girl, and the internal struggles they face as Daughters and as teenagers. They hate, they love, and they find ways to achieve the impossible in both the present and the past. I loved the historical aspect. What can I say, I’m a sucker for history. Add in some magic and well, I’m there. It was nice to get sucked in, but I really wanted more. I wanted more background on the Daughter of the Past too. Overall though I found the story entertaining and the world is solidly built. If this will become a series, I’ll follow it closely as I’m intrigued to see how it will all play out. Especially after the end, which I won’t say anything about.