diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Taken (The Watchers Trilogy, #0.5)

Taken (The Watchers Trilogy, #0.5) - Karice Bolton Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Author for Honest ReviewReviewer: HeatherTaken takes us back to where it all began with the Watcher’s Trilogy. If you are unfamiliar with it, then picking up this book or Awakening, is a great place to start. That is really the beauty of this story. Those familiar can pick up Taken, and get to know Ana and Athen even more. It’s great because when a trilogy meets its end, we are left with wanting more of the characters we followed through their journey. This allows us to see them again, in a new story that is much connected with the world we loved.If you are brand spanking new to it, think of it as a teaser. It will gripe you in, but it prepares you for the trilogy itself. In fact it pretty much leads right up to the opening of Awakening, the first in the Watcher’s Trilogy. Yet at the same time, this story does not have to be read first. It makes a wonderful starting point for those unfamiliar with Ana, Athen, Cyril, or Arie. They are the white demons, angels, helping to protect and guide mankind. The group, like others of their kind, made the choice. It is classic good vs. evil, and the prizes at stake are human souls. If the white demons fail, the humans lose, and more darkness is created. If they prevail, the humans are spared, and life goes on. This story brings us forward, showing us life before the Awakening, and the events that led up to it. We get a sneak peak at the undying love that is exchanged, but also the power and strength of it. In between are Ana and the gang as their usual dark demon, butt-kicking selves as they attempt to disrupt another massive plan of the underworld.