diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

World Of Warcraft Pearl Of Pandaria HC

World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria - Micky Neilson, Sean Galloway Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 4.5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: EdelweissReviewer: MeWorld of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria is an enchanting tale of one young girl’s quest to find adventure in the midst of a land that has truly forgotten what it means to dream. For fans of World of Warcraft, Pearl of Pandaria is a direct tie-in to the newly released World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion. And for those graphic novel lovers who have never played a single game of WoW, the story opens with a brief overview of the WoW universe, giving us a glimpse at past happenings and other popular characters from the PC games. Our story is centered around Li Li Stormstout, a headstrong young girl who, despite the teachings at school and constant discouragement from her father, is determined to find adventure and remind her father that their people once thrived on steeping out into the unknown and discovering whatever life has to offer. Her heart longs for zest, fun and excitement and knows there is more to life than just living on the Wandering Isle. In order to prove a point, Li Li decides to leave her home and search for her notorious uncle, Chen. However, none of the stories and clues left by her uncle over the years could have prepared her for the captivating, dangerous, amazing world of Azeroth. Over the course of this breathtakingly illustrated graphic novel, we are led on one precarious escapade after another. The quest to decipher Chen’s clues, gives us some history on Chen’s life since he’s been missing, while introducing us to other characters and villains who are related to the Mists expansion. I thoroughly enjoyed being engrossed in the story and couldn’t wait to see what type of trouble our young friend would encounter next! Overall, World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria is a great addition to any WoW fan’s collection. It will definitely bridge some gaps and tie up loose ends from previous games while enhancing your knowledge of the WoW lore. There’s a lot of quick-witted humor and fantastic dialog to read and plenty of over-the-top characters to meet. Moreover, let’s not forget the artwork is without a doubt, a remarkably well put together masterpiece that will immediately suck you into Li Li’s world. I highly recommend it to not only WoW fans, but to fans of great fantasy adventures and video gamers alike.