diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Deadweather and Sunrise

Deadweather and Sunrise - Geoff Rodkey Originally Reviewed At:Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Publisher for Honest ReviewReviewer: AimeeKayJust finished reading this awesome book! So much fun! The descriptions were exceptional and while the book had its action and adventure, it was also really humorous. Almost every page had me giggling. As for the characters themselves, my two favorites were Egg and Guts. Egg was an excellent main character. He was funny and determined. And Guts, well Guts was absolutely insane! Literally. Completely cuckoo. But I enjoy the odd insane character from time to time, especially when they make me laugh. I enjoyed Millicent as well, although she seemed a bit of a brat, she was still confident and adventurous. I also appreciated the descriptions, particularly the ones of the weather around Deadweather….I could just feel the stifling air and the stickiness of the humidity. Of course that could also be because it’s been wicked hot and humid here as well…but the author hit the description of how it feels right on the head in my opinion. The book had a semi-satisfying ending. No drop off cliff hanger, but it does leave itself set up for the next book in the Chronicles of Egg. I say semi-satisfying because I really wanted to see what would happen to Egg and his friends next, but unfortunately I will have to wait for the next book. While it left some questions unanswered and created new ones with the way the adventure seemed to resolve itself, I didn’t feel that it just got cut off mid story so I guess I can wait ’til the next one comes out. Honestly, The Chronicles of Egg: Deadweather and Sunrise is a GREAT book. I’m giving it 5 out of 5 controllers. I think kids and adults will both get a kick out of Egg and his adventures. Definitely good for boys as well as girls. Middle Graders will all approve!