diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Legions (The Watchers Trilogy)

Legions - Karice Bolton Originally Reviewed at: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Author for Honest ReviewReviewer: HeatherNot a beat was skipped with the second installment in the, The Watcher’s Trilogy. I dare not give too much away for those that have not read Awakening (you can see my review HERE), so consider this a SPOILER ALERT. If you haven’t read it, please go read it – drop everything – and read Awakening. Then come back to learn about Legions… Legions begins right where Awakening left off. Ana finds herself on the other side of the equation as she loses her beloved. She must find the courage to do what is necessary, all while continuing her own Awakening process. Now faced with grief, emptiness, and jealousy, Ana must track down Athen to start the process. But if she interferes it could set her back decades before they are reunited. With the forces of evil growing bolder each day, the gang must continue to train Ana, find Athen and bring the fallen angels together for an impending battle that could mark the end of mankind as it’s known. Do they succeed? Will Ana find away to fight through the jealousy and agony she now faces? Does Ana finally see the return of the power she once possessed? Ha! It won’t be that type of spoiler now, so read the story you must! Karice Bolton delivers a wonderfully paced story filled with action, adventure, magic, love, and even a few bleary eyed pages. This story is an absolute must read, and one I proudly paid good money for. Sadly I feel Ms. Bolton got the shorter end of the stick as I would have gladly paid more for the enjoyment of her work. I look forward to the final story in the trilogy, but also hope to read more from her after this one is complete.