diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

A Sliver of Shadow (Abby Sinclair, #2)

A Sliver of Shadow (Abby Sinclair, #2) - Allison Pang Originally Reviewed at: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Bewitching Book ToursReviewer: HeatherIt’s not very often that a story has the ability to make you laugh, and then make you cry. For me, this is typically the foundation for an entertaining story. With A Sliver of Shadow, the second book in the Abby Sinclair series, I would have to agree. I absolutely loved, loved, loved Phin the mini unicorn, and I loved how all the characters interacted with each other. Everyone flowed even during conflict, and even during the fascinating and hilarious love triangle between the ex-boyfriend incubus and faerie prince who is her bodyguard! This story brings action, romance, sex, mystery, intrigue, and I could go on (and on) forever. What struck my heart chords was the sacrifice that Abby Sinclair gives, and gives, and gives right up to the very end of the story. Join Abby and her collective band of friends (and lovers!) as they try to restore the virtue of the throne in the land of the faeries. Turn each page as the story unfolds before your eyes and be transported right into the flow of the words. Due to the sexual nature, and language, I would suggest this book for adult audiences that love supernatural fantasy stories. While there is love and romance found within the pages, this story has so much more to offer. I look forward to reading the rest of the novels, and have found another great author to add to my MUST-READ list.