diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1)

Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1) - Cecilia Robert Originally Reviewed at: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 3 out of 5 ControllersReview Source:Enchanted Book Promotions TourReviewer: JenniferTruly, Madly, Deeply You was a relatively interesting novella. It’s a short story of Frey and his quest to admit his love to his best friend Liese. While the story was short,sweet and romantic, there were a few things about Truly, Madly, Deeply, You that annoyed me – all of them having to do with Liese.The first thing you learn is that Liese has a tremendous amount of guilt from the death of her previous lover. This part I understood, but her obliviousness to not only Frey’s feelings for her, but also her feelings for him, was frustrating. Frey’s feelings are basically screaming at her throughout the entire story but she is so wrapped up in her own guilt that she couldn’t see it. Frey is such a wonderful guy (the best part about the whole book) you can’t help but root for him and give Liese the “death glare” for not realizing what was right in front of her face. Seriously, how many women wouldn’t want a genuine nice guy who was willing to do anything and everything to be with them? But needless to say when she finally did come to her senses, it was well worth the wait.Truly, Madly, Deeply, You is a fun quick tale and would make an excellent beach read or a nice book to pull out when you are taking a long train ride. Robert has a classical romance style of writing which I would like to see spread out over a full length novel (actually I’m really, really, really hoping to see more of these characters). I defiantly recommend this novella for those of you who need a quick romance fix.