diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Firelight: Number 1 in series (Darkest London)

Firelight - Kristen Callihan Originally Reviewed at:Mother/Gamer/Writer Rating: 5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Publisher for Honest ReviewReviewer: Heather Miranda a woman of little means, but who holds a deep fiery secret, finds herself at the interest of Lord Archer, a man hated by all who lays eyes on him. He is cursed far deeper than one could ever imagine and selfishly he pulls Miranda into his world knowing she could never love him – none of the women he loved ever did. In the lusty action packed story of Firelight, you will find evil forces at play as the dark secrets unfold around you. Set in 1881 London where unexplained murders are happening at an alarming rate, Lord Archer quickly finds himself at the center of the investigations. This leaves the young Miranda to question his innocence, although deep down she’s certain he couldn’t truly be responsible for such atrocities. Or could he? Firelight is exceptional. You’ll find yourself turning each page wanting, no, needing to have more and more of these two tantalizing characters. Be prepared to remain on the edge of your seat till the very last page. Will Miranda accept the demons Lord Archer has hidden, or will Miranda’s devastating secret send him packing? Does love really conquer all, or are the sacrifices of the heart made in vain? You’ll have to read the story to find out! The story itself was a real page-turning-nail-biter. It was expertly written with intricate plot lines of love, conflict, betrayal and the paranormal at its center. I honestly couldn’t put it down all day, and I even managed to cook dinner as I was reading it though for fear of ruining the beautiful cover and crisp pages, I did finally put it down to eat! The author, Kristen Callihan, may be new in the book world, but her writing screams as if she has devoted a lifetime to writing stories. Her words, descriptions, and her style are unparalled. She also writes one heck of a lustful sex scene which is no easy task mind you. I was pleased, no, honored to be able read and review this pre-release copy. I look forward to reading more of this talented authors work in the future.