diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Aliens: Fast Track to Heaven (Aliens (Dark Horse))

Aliens: Fast Track to Heaven - Liam Sharp Originally Reviewed at:Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 3.5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: NetGalleyReviewer: MeAliens: Fast Track to Heaven is a short – 40 page – graphic novel novella set in the epic Alien Universe. It may not be the engrossing 140 page graphic novel we comic lovers are use to; however, wrapped up in these 40 pages is a fast paced tantalizing story of one rescue teams frightening journey of survival. What is lurking behind every wall, in the shafts, and deep within the shadows? Aliens, and not the friendly kind.A rescue team is trapped, and soon discovers they are not alone in the underground station. What seemed like a simple mission has turned into a colossal nightmare. Trying to flee to safety the team must decide whose lives are more important, theirs or the people above. The story is brief, but what it lacks in length it makes up for in art style. Vibrant blues, greens, yellows, and reds grace the pages changing the tone and mood of the story from frame to frame. It’s rich and exciting, gritty and purposeful. And just the way I like my horror comics.Overall, Aliens: Fast Track to Heaven may not be an awesome five star book, but it is a fun quick read fans of the Alien Series should love. If you a looking for a quick horror comic fix then I suggest this graphic novel novella and all it’s beautifully artist glory.