diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Touch (Denazen Novel)

Touch - Jus Accardo Original Review at: Mother/Gamer/WriterI looked at the sign-up page for this tour maybe four or five times before I decided to join. Yes the book looked interesting but I just wasn’t sure it was going to be for me. I saw the word Denazen and my first thought was…huh. Well fast forward a few weeks later after I received my copy, following a very strange opening paragraph, I was immediately hooked. Word after word, page after page, TOUCH consumed me, held me under a spell of charismatic writing and terrific pacing. There was never a dull second in this book. From the moment I meet our strong-willed, sarcastic, adrenaline junkie heroine Deznee, I knew I was in for a treat. And Accardo did not disappoint.When I finally made it to the last sentence of TOUCH I was terribly upset. I did not what the book to be over. I was having so much fun sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what Accardo was going to throw at our characters next. Each twist brought something new and exciting into the mix. At one point I literally screamed “OMG I KNEW IT” and at another I was in tears from laughing so hard at Dez’s internal dialog and her constant snide remarks. FABULOUS writing Jus, job well done.Given everything that happens to our main characters (and believe me they were tested to the extreme) we are still able to see well thought out character development. Between Dez and Kale readers were introduced to two characters on completely opposite ends of the social spectrum. Dez with her spunky, no-nonsense attitude and Kale with his humble killer instincts, I couldn’t have asked for two better MC’s. I genuinely wanted these two to fall in love. Every time Kale held Dez’s hand to his chest I melted like a silly school girl with her first crush. It was a very innocent and intimate love affair. Something we don’t get to see that often anymore. It made me appreciate simple wonders such as a kiss and holding hands. As Deznee pointed out “I felt like Christmas morning”, and what girl doesn’t want to feel that way? *Sighs*Overall, TOUCH is a SUPER-EPIC-FANTASTICAL-WIN (yes I made that into one long word with a lot of dashes :-) ). Thoroughly engrossing, jammed packed with elements of mystery and betrayal, TOUCH is a novel that is worth your time. Accardo is definitely an author to watch out for, and with the Denazen series she can only go onward and upward from here. But don’t take my word for it, find out for yourself! Oh, and did I mention there is an evil corporation trying to take over the world?Please note a review copy of this book was given to me by Entangled Publishing for my honest review.