diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Unravel Me

Unravel Me - Originally Reviewed At:Rating: 5 out of 5 Controllers/Royalty AwardReview Source: Audiobook PurchaseReviewer: Me He’s kissing me like he’s lost me and he’s found me and I’m slipping away and he’s never going to let me go. I want to scream, sometimes, I want to collapse, sometimes, I want to die knowing that I’ve known what it was like to live with this kiss, this heart, this soft soft explosion that makes me feel like I’ve taken a sip of the sun, like I’ve eaten clouds 8, 9 and 10.This.This makes me ache everywhere. (page 18) The quote above symbolizes perfectly how I feel about Unravel Me. Just as Adam made Juliette ache everywhere, I ached during and after I finished this story. Consuming the novel, every word, every phrase, and every page is exactly like eating clouds 8, 9 and 10. It’s sipping on sunshine and dancing in the rain, it is perfect. So very perfect and so hard to forget. I must admit upfront I am a HUGE fan of this series and Tahereh’s writing. I’ve listened to the audiobook six times and read the book twice. Needless to say, it has consumed my life and left a stain on my skin that refuses to go away. It’s a story about life, love, passion, and making difficult decisions. It’s a story about growth and finding yourself when all hope seems lost. It’s beautiful. And there really is no other way to describe it. I am not going to summarize the book; plenty of people have done that already. I am simply going to tell you how much I adore Warner. Like, OMG-HE’s-SO-HOT-AND-THE-WAY-HE-SPEAKS-MAKES-ME-MELT, kind of love. When an author has the ability to make you love the bad guy more than the good guy you are supposed to love, that’s the author you need to read. That’s the author you have to watch out for. Because he/she will slip the evil character in under your radar and spin everything you thought you knew about them on its axis. WARNER is AMAZEBALLS. WARNER is SMEXY. WARNER is ALL THOSE OTHER descriptive adjectives I can’t even think of because I’m still swooning over him. My honest recommendation is if you haven’t for some unearthly reason started this series then you better get on it. I don’t think anything can top it. Every character is special in this series and written with so much love and attention it’s like you know them all and have an intimate relationship with them. I also highly recommend the audiobook, because as fun as it is to read, it’s even more delectable to hear. Your ears will thank you…Edible Warner Quote:“I want so many things,” he whispers. “I want your mind. Your strength. I want to be worth your time.” His fingers graze the hem of my top and he says “I want this up.” He tugs on the waist of my pants and says, “I want these down.” He touches the tip of his fingers to the sides of my body and says, “I want to feel your skin on fire. I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know it’s racing because of me, because you want me. Because you never,” he says, he breathes, “never want me to stop. I want every second. Every inch of you. I want all of it.” (Page 394)