diayll

Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris Volume 3 - The Boora Witch TP

Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris Volume 3 - The Boora Witch TP - Robert Place Napton Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 4.5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: NetGalleyReviewer: MeIt’s no secret how much I adore the Warlord of Mars Series and lore created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. With that being said, I love the vast ways in which the stories of our beloved characters are being expanded upon in these graphic novels. And the stories of Dejah Thoris are no different. Our journey begins with Dejah and her crew of beefcakes – I mean team of strapping muscular men – landing in the The Great Toonolian Marshes in search of minerals, Ersite and Forandus, for the twin cities. Despite the urging of her pilot, Kantos Kan, Dejah ventures with her navy into the Marshes. And of course they run into every creature imaginable while searching desperately for the minerals. Later that night, our leading lady is called from her sleep by a mysterious presence. She follows the voice to a cave where a malevolent witch works her magic and places her spirit inside Dejah’s body with the ability to possess her actions and thoughts at night. And it’s at night the witch, consumed with thoughts of power, seeks to create her own empire by eliminating the men in charge, her grandfather and father, by orchestrating a plan so devious, it couldn’t fail. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris Volume 3 – The Boora Witch. The artwork for this series is by far still one of my favorites, filled with bright vivid colors and over-the-top illustrations. I love Dejah, even as a batsh*t crazed witch she still remains a kick a$$ heroine with sexiness that oozes from her scalp down to her toenails. I highly recommend this graphic novel and the entire series to anyone who likes comics filled with adventure and fantasy, and a little *eye candy* to top it all off!