diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles, #1)

Until Next Time - Amy  Lignor Originally Reviewed at:Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 4.5 out of 5 ControllersReview Source: Tribute BooksReviewer: HeatherWhere to start… Until Next Time is a story that everyone should read. It touches on so many points of life, that even if you aren’t a believer, you can still enjoy it. This book is filled with the power of love, both God’s and human, but it also dredges through sorrow, pain, and the never ending questions humans face every day.We meet many characters throughout the book, but Liz/Emily really is the main one. While we see the world through the eyes of so many others, there wouldn’t have been a story at all without her. She is a bit feisty at times, questions decisions, but always does what she feels is right. This even means breaking commandments such as murder.Emily isn’t exactly human, though, she is an angel sent to Earth to take over the life of a tortured soul: Elizabeth. But she hasn’t the knowledge of her angel life, only the power. Liz has led a horrific life, losing her parents at a young age, and spending most nights in nightmares where her physical body is bloodied and bruised. Only two people are privy to this though, one is her childhood friend Daniel, and her “sister” Faith.One night two strangers enter her life that will change her world forever, both worlds in which her soul lives. Liz must fight through the human emotions to make the right decisions before she runs out of time. At the same time her soul is screaming to be reunited with the one it claims to love. Can Liz do what is right, and still keep her faith? Or will she make poor decisions that hurt those she loves most? Ok, here is the part where I tell you to go read it already! You know you want to, right? I can’t do this story justice as there is so much going on. Sure there is an epic love story hidden in these pages as well as plenty of suspense, but the real story is about love on all levels. From friendship, to romance, to loving God, and even family love – it’s all there!I laughed, I cried, I smiled, and I felt my heart touched by this story. Even when Emily/Liz had to wait to be reunited with her true soul mate, I felt a flutter. The pain she went through each day of being apart from him must have been pure torture, and I’ll admit it’s a feeling I never want to have. Young, old, single, married, widowed, and so on, this book was written for you to ease your soul, and lift your heart. The only fault I can find is that when the author went back and forth between Earth and Heaven it got confusing in some places. I think that both stories needed to be told, but in some places I felt it happened too quickly. Others may not notice it, but I felt it best to note it. Otherwise I commend the author for an excellent story, plot, and some very well developed characters!