diayll

Ari Marmell
Siege and Storm
Playing Tyler
T.L. Costa

Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to Being a Vampire by Amy Mah (Vampire)

Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to Being a Vampire - Amy Mah, Heby Sim, Nicholas Reardon Originally Reviewed at:Mother/Gamer/WriterRating: 4.5 out of 5 ControllersSource: Author for Blog TourReviewer: MeFangs Rule is not your ordinary manga. Instead it’s an instruction book which just happens to be a KICK-A$$-rocking-good-time. The life of a vampire is not all it’s glamorized to be, especially for women. No, they have it rough. And by rough I mean their lives are dictated to them, even down to who they’ll marry. Crazy right? But if you want to live among the undead turnlings or fit into the full-blooded vamp society, then you’re in luck, because Amy lays down the law in her ultimate A-Z guide. With witty charm and a hilarious personality, Amy Mah holds nothing back as she divulges vampire secrets so every teenage (female) vampire can be prepared for the lifestyle they have to live. From human boyfriends, to kissing and killing, if you’ve questioned it, she’s answered it. If you were too shy to ask about it, she’s answered those embarrassing questions too. It’s silly yet insightful, and sometimes downright creepy. Still, I find it a necessary guide for every vampire loving, paranormal craving, manga reading fan. And trust me, if what she’s described is true, you will need to learn the secrets in case you one day cross paths with a hunky piece of vampire meat. Furthermore, according to Amy the older the vampire the better. A decent 50 to 100 age range gap is perfect. For those of you who crave, or at least get a kick out of, gorgeous illustrations, Fangs Rule has those too. Beautifully crafted. Vibrant. Pulsating with tons of energy. I can’t sing the praises of the artwork enough. It adds depth and character to the story. Giving just enough detail to make you WANT more. The cover is stunning. Don’t believe me, take a look. See…told you. Overall, Fangs Rule breaks the AWESOME-METER. I highly recommend it to everyone looking to add a little something different to their shelf. It’s definitely a one-of-a-kind story and I can guarantee once you read it you’ll fall in love with Amy Mah too.